Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Due to internal transfer, Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is seeking a Food and Beverage Operations Manager to join the hotel’s management team. This position is ideal for a passionate Food & Beverage professional with a strong focus on customer satisfaction; a hands-on approach to leading a team; and is determined, hardworking and creative.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, and as a key member of the management team, you will be accountable for the performance of all Food and Beverage outlets from finance to service perspective. You will need to ensure our bar, restaurant, conference & events and room service areas are running smoothly, drive initiatives in Food and Beverage products, and introduce standards and processes to ensure high standards of guest interaction that is expected at a 5 star property.
To secure this outstanding role you will also need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Keen and enthusiastic professional with strong organisational and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to maximise all food and beverage potential revenues, including conference & events, restaurants and bar operation
- Ability to manage operating and labour costs
- Proven experience in leading and developing staff, be able to create a proactive service culture
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- An innovator not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Flexibility with hours as will need to oversee the operation in the evening periods and on weekends.
About the hotel:
Surrounded by the Royal Botanic Gardens, beautiful Sydney Harbour, the city skyline and located on the historic Macquarie Street is Sir Stamford Circular Quay. Awarded for its outstanding service and facilities, the hotel features 18th Century Louis XV and Georgian antiques, and houses one of Australia's largest private collections of fine art. The hotel itself partly resides in a building dating back to the late 1800's that is listed with the National Heritage Register.
The hotel offers 105 generously sized, luxuriously appointed guest rooms including 15 suites, a restaurant, a bar and 4 function rooms.
The successful applicant must obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position however only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview purposes.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send through a cover letter and resume via the link below.