Guest Services Agent
The Sir Stamford Circular Quay, is a 5 star 105 room boutique hotel, located at the historical end of the CBD. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Full-Time Guest Service Agent to join our Front Office Team.
You are a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. Your role influences the Guest's first impression and therefore, you must ensure the organisation and implementation of all processes in the area of the reception area and hotel lobby.
To be successful in the Guest Service Agent position, you will need to have the following attributes:
- Experience in cash handling and excellence customer service skills with the ability to build strong rapport
- The ability to multi task and good organisation skills
- Passion for the Hospitality Industry in particular in the area of premium guest service.
- Excellent standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Knowledge of Sydney and surrounding areas including restaurants, bars and attraction (desirable)
- Intermediate computer knowledge in MS office programs
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within a 4 - 5 star Hotel environment
- OPERA experience
- Flexible to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
- Full NSW Manual Drivers Licence (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality
If this is the challenge you are looking for and if you have a passion for the Hospitality Industry, please apply and specify which position you are applying for.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.