Door Person/Hotel Ambassador
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district and we are now seeking an engaging customer experience creator to join our team!
As our Door Person/Hotel Ambassador, you will be the first impression our hotel, some of the responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- making a great first impression by being the first point of contact for our guest’s arrival & departure experience
- maintaining the efficient flow of hotels driveway and to warmly greet arriving and departing guests
- loading and unloading guest luggage to and from guest vehicles
- assist with guest enquiries regarding hotel facilities and services in an informative and helpful way and maintaining up-to-date product knowledge
- assisting in valet parking guest cars in a safe manner
- to follow departmental and safety policies, procedures and service standards
- previous customer service related experience in a 5 Star environment is an asset
- a great personality and able to create conversation with guests
- excellent communication skills and professional presentation
- highly responsible and reliable
- current full Victorian driver's license (manual and automatic)
- ability to work well under pressure and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- has extensive knowledge of Melbourne’s CBD
The successful applicant will be flexible and have good availability to work on a roster which includes morning, evening, particularly on Mondays, Fridays and weekends.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne provides staff with internal career progression, training and development initiatives, discounts on hotels good and services and a range of social club activities.
If you would like to join a hotel striving for excellence, apply now!