Food and Beverage Supervisor
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a passionate and highly motivated Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our award-winning team at Stamford Grand Adelaide on a full-time basis. The Stamford Grand Adelaide is one of Adelaide’s premier beach side resorts located in Glenelg and has access to Jetty Road’s vibrant shopping strip. The Hotel features 220 luxury rooms and all the trimmings of a resort style property.
As the Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will work closely with and support the Food and Beverage Management team to ensure a consistently high standard of guest service. In addition to the following;
- Assist with the daily operations of the Stamford Grand Adelaide's food and beverage outlets
- Assist with providing strategic ideas and solutions to increase profit, up selling orders and maximising guest expenditure
- In conjunction with the Food and Beverage Management team, ensure optimisation of the performance of the team to consistently deliver an exceptional dining experience for guests
- Ensure the restaurant and bar is maintained, stocked and equipped to maximise profitability without compromising of standards
- Assist with rostering of employees in accordance with operational requirements.
As an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will showcase an enthusiastic and engaging attitude. Further to this you will demonstrate;
- Experience working in a la carte restaurants and/or hotels at a supervisory level
- Proven people management capabilities with experience in training and mentoring employees at various levels
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a nationally recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming
- Good computer literacy skills
- The ability to obtain a Responsible Person Badge
- The availability to work shifts over a 7 day roster
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting Hotel environment
- An attractive food and beverage discount program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.