Chef de Partie - Japanese Cuisine
Stamford Plaza Brisbane is Stamford Hotels & Resorts flagship Hotel. It is ideally situated on the banks of the Brisbane River and a stone’s throw to the Botanic Gardens. The Hotel’s unique location is second to none in the Brisbane market, with all 252 guest rooms featuring stunning river views. The Hotel is unquestionably Brisbane’s finest 5 star Hotel and additionally houses eight magnificent function rooms used to hold an array of Corporate, Special Events & Weddings and a variety of busy food and beverage outlets. To find out more about us and to see what we have to offer please visit our website: www.stamford.com.au/spb
We are currently seeking a Chef with skills in Japanese cuisine to work in our Japanese Restaurant – Kabuki, to specialise in preparing and cooking dishes for our small but exceptional a la carte menu as well show flair and finesse through showmanship at the Teppanyaki grill. To find out more about what services and facilities the Hotel has to offer please visit our website: www.stamford.com.au/spb.
A little bit about the role:
Our team of trained chefs are responsible for the smooth and efficient kitchen operations for the Kabuki Restaurant. Supporting our Sous Chef in Kabuki, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Kabuki Kitchen.
This is a part time role with flexibility of hours,
Experience required for the role:
- Experience in classical and modern Japanese cuisine
- Experienced in preparing and cooking Japanese a la carte dishes
- Ability to share your skills and knowledge with other chefs
- Relevant Trade qualifications required
Some things that will help you succeed in the role:
- Be available to work weekends, public holidays and split shifts for lunch and dinner service
- Be passionate about Japanese cuisine
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to multi task in a fast paced environment while constantly maintaining a calm demeanour
- Be dedicated to delivering 5 star customer experiences
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to be trained and mentored by an exceptional Teppanyaki Chef and Executive Chef
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.