F&B Attendants - Various Outlets
- Opportunities for progression within the organisation
- Competitive Wages & Employee Benefits
- Amazing CBD location in a 5 Star Hotel
Perfectly located on the banks of the river and a stones throw to the Botanic Gardens, the Stamford Plaza is Brisbane’s finest 5 Star luxury Hotel. Our unique location is second to none in the Brisbane market, with all 252-guest rooms featuring stunning river views. Stamford Plaza Brisbane host an array of busy food and beverage outlets, which range from our signature Restaurant, Room Service, Pavilion Bar and Banqueting. To find out more about us and to see what we have to offer please follow the links to our website through: www.stamford.com.au/spb.
About the Roles:
We are currently seeking experienced and professional Food & Beverage Attendants to join our hardworking Food & Beverage team at multiple outlets within Stamford Plaza. You will need to have exceptional customer service skills and be confident in delivering above standard service to our guests. A broad knowledge of and passion for the industry will put you in a good position for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 5 star customer service that is sophisticated and knowledgeable
- A high attention to detail and accuracy when taking food and beverage orders
- Be one step ahead of the guest, knowing what they need before having to ask
- Up-sell and suggestive sell to enhance the guests experience
- Deliver food and drinks in an efficient and confident manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with all types of patrons
- Flexibility of working various shifts including evenings, weekends, and public holidays
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
- A broad knowledge of and passion for the Industry
- Must have a current RSA Certificate
Culture and Benefits:
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the core values that unify all members of our company. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member with us you can expect to receive;
- Excellent wages & employee benefits
- Opportunities for progressions within the organisation
- Free staff meals
- Uniforms and Laundry
- Food & beverage discounts in all F&B outlets within the Hotels
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
You must be an Australian Resident to apply.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.