Food and Beverage Attendant
The Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, is a 5 star, 105 room and 3 function room hotel located in the heart of Sydney CBD. We are seeking customer focused, efficient, fun and energetic team players to join the Food and Beverage team on a casual basis within our Food & Beverage Outlets.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Operations Manager, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality of standards for the food and beverage outlets such as Dining Room, Bar, Banquets and In-Room Dining.
We are seeking dynamic and experienced Food and Beverage Attendant to work across our Food and Beverage departments.
What are we looking for
We are on the lookout for vibrant, genuine & fun personalities who are looking at developing their skills within the hospitality industry.
- A current NSW RSA Card (essential)
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster
- Previous Food & Beverage experience, ideally in a 5 star hotel environment
- Previous Bar experience would be an advantage
- High standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Have previous experience with cash register and any ordering information systems
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service with a strong passion for the industry
- Have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Be service orientated and have exceptional organisational skills
- Have strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to foster team spirit with a positive can do attitude
- Micros experience would be an advantage
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits!
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer