- 5 Star Boutique Hotel
- Training, Development & Career progression opportunities
- Close to public transport
The Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, is a 5 star, 105 room and 3 function room hotel located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
We are seeking a efficient, fun and energetic team player to join the Kitchen team on a Full time basis.
Reporting to the Stewarding Manager, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality of standards for the Kitchen outlet.
We are seeking for a dynamic and experienced Steward to work in our Kitchen Department.
What are we looking for
We are on the lookout for vibrant, genuine & fun personalities who are looking at developing their skills within the hospitality industry.
- Basic food preparation skill
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Experience using a commercial dishwasher
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster
- High standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service with a strong passion for the industry
- Have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Be service orientated and have exceptional organisational skills
- Have strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to foster team spirit with a positive can do attitude
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits!
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer