Area Revenue Manager
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
This role is looking after two hotels - Sir Stamford at Circular Quay and Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport. We are currently seeking a talented, passionate and experienced Area Revenue Manager. You will be reporting to the General Manager in both hotels.
As the Area Revenue Manager you will be working closely with Reservations Team, and you will be responsible for achieving desired revenue par levels and targets whilst maximising revenue opportunities through yield management practices and strategies. You will also be required to provide reports on market intelligence, climate, economic and occupancy trends and buying patterns
- Maximise overall hotel revenue through effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future forecasts
- Ensure the accurate input of data and necessary reports
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly forecasts
- Manage and maintain open and closeout gates as required in the GDS and PMS systems including loading of rates and packages
- Follow effective growth strategies through analysis of Hoteligence360 and Rateview
- Monitor occupancy levels of all competitors on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Explain variances between forecast and actual occupancies
- Maintain good relations with top private, corporate and travel agent contacts, whilst identifying any new sales leads
- Develop, manage and maximise an internet strategy to generate business, whilst managing/monitoring all agreed internet sites
To be considered for this challenging, varied and business functional role, the following skills and attributes are essential:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Have an outstanding leadership, communication and time management skills
- A professional image at all times
- Yield management skills
- The ability to initiate contact and build rapport easily
- Knowledge of Opera PMS, OBI, Hoteligence360, SiteMinder and TrustVoyager (GDS System) or similar
- Must be an Australian Resident or have the legal right to work full time
- Great employee discount on food & beverage on all Stamford and Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for Business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to submit your application with your resume and cover letter.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer