Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport is a 5-star hotel which provides 315 room accommodation, a variety of food and beverage options and a functions & events solution for guests. To name a few F&B outlets: La Boca Restaurant and Bar specializing in Argentinean cuisine, AV8 Cafe and Sports Bar, 11 Function rooms - ideal for wide range of events from small meetings to 300 plus large conferences.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Breakfast Chef at Demi Chef Level to join our dynamic Kitchen team at Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport. You will be responsible for the daily high quality and consistent production of breakfast for our in-house guests.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as Breakfast Chef
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Great Communication skills
- A positive 'Can do" attitude
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- The flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends with early morning starts
- A solid understanding of WHS Procedures
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Experience working within a hotel kitchen is desirable but not essential
Stamford Hotels and Resorts welcomes people who share our passion and who have a positive approach to simply exceptional service, as well as those who take ownership and pride in what they do.
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.