Human Resources Coordinator
This is a generalist role with a wide range of responsibilities, which include recruitment, training & development, work health and safety, payroll and handling general HR administration.
What are we looking for?
- Updating HRIS Databases and HR Policies & Procedures
- Assisting with Payroll
- Recruitment - Writing Advertisments, Screening Resumes, Setting up & Conducting Interviews
- Compiling induction kits & organising orientation for new employees
- Organising staff awards and other staff social activities
- Responding to employees requests for statements of service / earnings as well as taking responsibility for other general inquiries
- Organising and actively participating in WHS Committee meetings
- Performing general HR administrative duties as required
This role requires a "people" person with excellent communication skills, attention to details, good time-management and organisational ability plus a can-do attitude and hands on approach. Maturity, discretion, empathy and patience is a must for this position as well as a consistent approach supported by a sound and conscientious work attitude.
Previous experience in hospitality industry is preferred.
The successful candidate will also need to be working towards or qualified in the Human Resources field or related field, with a strong desire to grow and develop skills within the Human Resources and Hospitality Industry. The candidate must also be known for his/her demonstrated problem-solving skills and be computer literate.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts welcomes people who share the passion of customer service and who have a positive approach to simply exceptional service, as well as those who take ownership and pride in what they do.
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.