Accounts Receivable Officer
We are currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Finance Team and report to our Area Financial Controller.
- Ensure timely billing of accounts, collection of all credits and maintenance of receivable records as per Stamford Policy
- Create invoices and send to customers, apply cash receipts on a daily basis, reconcile advance deposits and accounts receivable ledger, respond to guest queries, specifically travel agents
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure that no revenue is lost
- Adherence to Stamford Policies and Procedures
- Balance guest ledger daily before transferring unsettled guest balances to City Ledger, posting, editing and updating to accounts receivable system
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary Accounting qualifications
- Sound experience in a Hotels Accounts Receivable role
- Detail oriented with effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience using Opera within a Finance Department
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 star environmen
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits!
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer