Restaurant & Bar Manager
Part of Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Harry’s Restaurant & Bar showcases the freshest local produce in a relaxed environment offering international standard cuisine.
Are you a real foodie with passion for all things wine and dine? Do you thrive under pressure and enjoy rolling up your sleeves in busy restaurant operations? Do you lead by example?
If you said yes, then look no further!
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, this is an amazing opportunity to work collaboratively with the wider hotel team in an exciting, varied role.
About the role
- Overall management of our Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Banquet Operations
- Hands-on running of the outlets whilst driving guest centric service culture in the team
- Lead, train and develop front of house team whilst empowering staff to deliver exceptional guest experience
- Administration of roster management and cost control
- Maintain health and safety and food handling standards in outlets
- Strive to create memorable moments with our guests and team members
- Hands-on leadership style
- Committed to succession planning and developing the outlet
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and leading a team of restaurant and bar staff
- Thrives under pressure and is well organised
- Has guest centric outlook and a creative mindset to ensuring our guests are well looked after
- Is flexible to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Attains a current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
About our Benefits
- Great remuneration package including a bonus incentive scheme
- Free staff meals
- Close to Public Transport
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Exiting career prospects for further development