Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district and we are now seeking an enthusiastic and energetic full time Porter to join our award winning team.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- making a great first impression by being the first point of contact for meeting and greeting guests
- valet parking guest cars in a safe manner
- delivery and collection of guest luggage
- recommending hotel dining options and advising guests of Melbourne's sites and attractions
Stamford Plaza Melbourne are looking for a person who:
- pro-active and able to use initiative
- has a great personality and create conversation with guests,
- obtained a full Victorian driver's license is required (manual and automatic)
- enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- strong attention to detail
- well groomed and presented
- excellent communication skills
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has extensive knowledge of Melbourne’s CBD
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work on a roster which includes morning, evening, weekends and public holidays.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne provides staff with internal career progression, training and development initiatives, discounts on hotels good and services and a range of social club activities.
If you would like to join a hotel striving for excellence, please forward your covering letter and CV outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com.