Guest Service Agent | Full Time
Join our close knit and passionate team at Stamford Plaza Melbourne, a 5 star hotel located in the CBD. Utilise your front office reception skills to support this team’s success in providing exceptional guest service.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Checking in and checking out of guests from the hotel
- Responding promptly to guest enquiries
- Achieving monthly up selling targets
- Inputting and updating reservation profiles
- Following the shift routine check-list to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Passing on any relevant information to the next shift to ensure continuity of service
- Understanding hotel facilities, including room configuration and food & beverage operating hours
- Maintaining a safe and secure workplace at all times
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Opera)
- Experience working in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and ability to use initiative
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Well groomed and professional in appearance
- Commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays (on a rotating basis)
- Shares a passion for the hotel and hospitality industry
Culture and Benefits
- Internal career progression and training opportunities;
- Tailored coaching and mentoring program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.