Front Office Duty Manager
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district.
We are now seeking a personable and effiecent Duty Manager to join our Front Office team.
Do you have a passion for displaying exceptional customer service standards and leading a team from the front? Are you a natural leader that is able to prioitise and motivate your team on a daily basis? Do you have a strong eye for detail and want to further develop your own career within the industry? If you answered yes to all of these questions then we would definitely like to hear from you NOW!
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Representing the Stamford Plaza brand with every guest interaction
- Ensuring the safety and security of guests, staff and hotel property at all times
- Professionally resolving guest complaints resulting in a win / win outcome where possible
- Participating in handover meetings, to ensure any issues are handed over to the next shift to ensure continuity of service
- Meeting and assisting VIPs, groups and tours on arrival and departure
- Coaching, leading and mentoring staff to deliver exceptional service
- Assisting other operational outlets during peak service times
The successful applicant will have:
- Well groomed and professional in appearance
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Proactive focus and shares a passion for the hospitality industry
- Current RSA, First Aid Certification and a current drivers license
- Experience as a Fire Warden and First Aid Officer (desirable)
- Experience as a Duty Manager in a 5 star environment (highly desirable)
- Experience with hotel booking systems – preferably Opera (desirable)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
If you meet the criteria above, have the required skills and qualifications and are looking to take the next step in your career, please submit your application today.