Guest Services Agent | Part-time
We are seeking a customer focussed and passionate individual to join our Front Office team as a Guest Service Agent here at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
Utilise your previous front office experience and skill-set to support our team in providing the most exceptional experience to all our guests.
If you truly have a passion for the industry and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from YOU!
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Checking in and checking out of guests from the hotel
- Responding promptly to guest enquiries
- Achieving monthly up selling targets
- Inputting and updating reservation profiles
- Following the shift routine check-list to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Passing on any relevant information to the next shift to ensure continuity of service
- Understanding hotel facilities, including room configuration and food & beverage operating hours
- Maintaining a safe and secure workplace at all times
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Opera)
- Experience working in a 4- or 5-star hotel
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and ability to use initiative
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Well-groomed and professional in appearance
- Commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays (on a rotating basis)
Culture & Benefits
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the vision and strength and that unify our company.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member with us you can expect to receive;
- Excellent Salary Package
- Exciting 5 Star Hotel Environment
- Staff meals
- Training & Development opportunities