Food and Beverage Manager
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced and passionate Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.
As the Food and Beverage Manager you will drive improvements to business processes, guest satisfaction and employee experience. You will be a highly motivated individual and experienced in driving continuous improvement, revenue, compliance, cultural change, and employee development and engagement.
This position is ‘hands on’ in all aspects of the food and beverage operation. You will own the operation like it’s your own, ensuring both company and legislative compliance and be driven to ensure our hotel offers the highest standard of service to create memorable dining experiences.
- Previous experience in managing a diverse array of food & beverage outlets and offerings, including a sizeable banquet operation
- Passion for developing, coaching and mentoring our dedicated food and beverage employees
- The ability to meet financial objectives including wage and stock control, cost management, revenue and budgeting
- Extensive food & wine knowledge plus well versed in SA’s supply networks
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming
- Good computer literacy skills
- Current Nationally Recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol
- The ability to obtain a Responsible Person Badge
To be successful in this position you will have proven experience in a management position, within the hotel industry and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills. You will be self-motivated and operate with a strategic mindset, displaying an obvious passion for driving operational efficiencies.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting Hotel environment
- An attractive food and beverage discount program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.