Front Office Representative
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
We are currently seeking a part time Front Office Representative to join our Front Office team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, bubbly and share a passion for delivering service to our guests that is exceptional in every sense.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- providing exceptional customer service to guests
- providing efficient, professional service where guests can check-in and out of the Hotel with ease
- operating the hotel’s switchboard system, answering all incoming calls promptly and efficiently
- facilitating the guest payment process in accordance with policies and procedures
- creating bookings for guests outside of reservation opening hours
- assisting with guest queries in a professional manner
- maintain knowledge of hotel facilities and promotions
Stamford Plaza Adelaide are looking for people who have:
- a qualification or currently undertaking studies in Hospitality Management (desirable)
- experience as a guest services representative in a 5 star environment (highly desirable)
- experience with hotel booking systems –preferably Opera (desirable)
- exceptional attention to detail
- a 'can-do' attitude
- excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- proactive focus and shares a passion for the hospitality industry
- well groomed and professional in appearance
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- displays problem solving skills
- commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Culture and Benefits
- internal career progression and training opportunities
- tailored coaching and mentoring program by our front office management team
- an attractive food and beverage discount program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.