We are looking for an super energetic, pro-active, passionate and innovative hospitality promotions and marketing guru, for Stamford Hotels and Resorts.
Key responsibilities of this fantastic role will include:
- Working with the various business units within our two hotels to enhance their diverse range of products and guest experiences, this will include the development of promotions for the hotels special events like Mothers Day, Christmas Day, Valentines Days and New Years Eve etc.
- Work with various entertainment agencies to drive the hotels profile and guest utilisation.
- Development of a wide range of marketing and promotional materials to sell our stunning food and beverage outlets and guest services.
- Ensuring our online marketing content is up to date on the hotel’s and externally via third party websites.
- Prepare marketing briefs for advertising campaigns, both print and digital.
- Strategically manage social media content and campaigns for Facebook and Instagram including daily posts and advertising of our offerings and events.
- Preparation of marketing and budgetary reports and participating in presentations for senior management.
- Attract and entice promotions and events from third parties to our two hotels in Adelaide.
Here are a some of the essential skills and knowledge that you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business related qualification or equivalent experience in a similar environment.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar marketing role.
- Understanding and experience working within the hospitality and tourism environment.
- Enthusiastic and professional work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Copy writing skills and demonstrated experience.
- Must be a team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment with the ability to multi task a number of simultaneous projects.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts are an Equal Opportunity Employer.