Area Director of Revenue Management
We are seeking a dynamic revenue strategist to join our leadership team at Stamford Plaza Adelaide/ Stamford Grand Adelaide in the role of Area Director of Revenue Management.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest owner/operators of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand with over 2,000 rooms, 2,000 employees and residential assets. The Group operates seven hotels in the 4.5 and 5 star market segments, with a unique portfolio of landmark premium and luxury hotels in key geographic locations – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Auckland.
As the Area Director of Revenue Management, you will have full responsibility for our Revenue and Reservations Departments, ensuring the desired revenue levels and targets are achieved whilst maximising revenue opportunities through focused yield management practices and strategies. As part of this role, you will also be required to provide reports on market intelligence, climate, economic and occupancy trends, and buying patterns. This is truly an exciting opportunity for an experienced Revenue Manager to join a luxury five star hotel environment in Adelaide.
As an Area Director of Revenue Management, you would be responsible for performing the following to the highest standards:
- Increasing global yield through the implementation of contemporary revenue management operations, procedures and practices
- Monitor competitors to ensure a competitive pricing structure and create and develop pricing strategies
- Assess, manage and analyse pricing strategies and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Previous experience in yield management
- Forecasting and reporting experience
- Demonstrated ability to work to targets and budgets
- Experience overseeing multiple 5 star hotels.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.