Hotel General Manager for Stamford Grand Adelaide
Hotel General Manager
We are looking for a highly dynamic, street-smart and savvy hotelier to join us as a Hotel General Manager for Stamford Grand Adelaide. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you must run the hotel as if it is your own. You are passionate about F&B as much as you are about Rooms, adopt a hands-on management style and are detail oriented. While you are also highly numerate, you have the ability to connect with guests and staff members at all levels. You constantly create memorable experiences for your guests, support a positive work environment, constantly challenging the status quo and inspiring your staff to do the same. You are willing to be relocated as and where the business requires your expertise and contribution.
We welcome experienced hotel general managers or assistant general managers who are ready to take the next step in their career to apply.
What you will do
- Lead and manage all aspects of hotel operations
- Full financial accountability for the hotel’s performance; drive business and utilise all areas of the hotel to generate revenue across the Room and F&B departments
- Plan, schedule and oversee all renovation/ refurbishment/ enhancement projects and ensure updates are provided promptly to key stakeholders
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of service standards and initiatives, visible operational leadership and high interaction with guests
- Constantly engage with staff to seek feedback and create a highly engaged workforce
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.